Position Sensors: Typical features and benefits
• Linearity < 1%
• Programmable for angular ranges from +/ - 4° to +/- 180°
• Variable clamping with 10 bit resolution
• Offset mode for parallel signal routing also on redundant channels
• Signal memory
• Integrated temperature compensation
• Customer specific signal processing
• Linearity <1%
• Measurement range linear 20-600mm
• 360° rotation + multiturn
• Particularly insensitive to disturbances due to differentiated measurement
• Parallel operation with several sensors using minimal installation space
• Redundant offset
• Simple construction and assembly due to significant reduction of the number of component parts
• Highly cost effective
We have been developing and producing high accuracy position sensors since 1990 (second product generation of Hall sensors), and have a wide range of patented designs. We produce sensors in large volumes for mainstream applications, and in medium and small volumes for special purpose and bespoke applications.
Technical literature for our range of Position Sensors can be found here.
Please contact our Product Specialist for further information.