Proximity sensors: Typical features and benefits
- Detection of presence of ferrous and non-ferrous objects
- Contactless, wearless, dirt impassibly, reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Available in sizes from M 8 up to M30 as standard, others on request
- Plated brass housing material
- fixed lead or connector in all sizes
- IP 67 rating on all versions including connector types
- PNP & NPN versions NO or NC type available
- Temperature range minimum −20°C − 65°C
- Flush or non flush fitting
- Inductive proximity sensors
Our Proxistors comply with CENELEC electrical and mechanical standards and are interchangeable with other CENELEC sensors.
• Conveyor system for counting and control
• Detection and counting of small parts
• Camshaft sensing
• Rotational direction and position sensing
• Can, tin or keg detection
• Tool and workpiece detection and positioning
• Motion control of pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders
• Valve position, processing and feed control in automation engineering
• Level control
• Content detection of package, bottles, hoppers
Technical literature for our range of Proximity Sensors can be found here.
Please contact our Product Specialist for further information.