Speed sensors: Typical features and benefits
- Working range up to 3mm
- Temperature range –40° to +180°C
- Protection rating up to IP 69
- EMC-safe special design features
- Cost effective designs (special synthetic materials)
- Robust against environmental influences
- Integrated sensor solutions on demand
- True power on
- Detection of direction
Sensing of speed is a common requirement. For instance in the automobile industry, environmental concerns require speed sensing to be precise even at a low rotational speed, and immediately after starting the engine of a vehicle. Accurate speed sensing is key to optimal engine control and so to improved driving characteristics and low emissions.
Technical literature for our range of Speed Sensors can be found here.
Please contact our Product Specialist for further information.