Temperature sensors: Typical features and benefits
- NTC/plastic or stainless steel housings
- Quick response time due to enhanced thermal decoupling
- Open or closed module designs for fast response, high durability, high precision and optimal immersion depth for gaseous media
- Compatible with exhaust gas and high temperatures
- Temperature ranges from -40 °C to +850 °C
- Screw or plug-in plus snap-fit/screw connector design
- Low weight miniature versions
Temperature sensors by AB Elektronik determine temperature reliably, quickly and precisely in liquid or gaseous media such as water, oil, fuel, inlet air and charge air.
With more than 15 years of experience in developing and producing temperature sensors we are well positioned to partner with OEMs and tier 1 / 2 suppliers on a global basis.
Sensors developed specifically for exhaust gas applications (diesel particulate filter, exhaust gas recirculation, SCR systems) contribute to protecting the environment.
Technical literature for our range of Temperature Sensors can be found here.
Please contact our Product Specialist for further information.